I would like to list some sceneros for you:
1. James Longstreet refuses Lee's order to begin Pickett's charge.
2. Dan Sickles does not advance to his exposed position, instead staying where Meade orders him to.
3. Jeb Stuart arrives before the battle begins, and is able to take part in all of the fighting.
4. Reynolds is not shot by that sniper on the first day.
5. The South is able to capture Little Round Top.
6. General Issac Trimble is not refused permission to take that hill; I forgot what hill that is.
7. George Meade is wounded or killed. Who would take his place?
8. James Longstreet get permission to go around the Union flank on the second day.
I would like to hear from you about these ideas about Gettysburg. It would be fun to get your feedback about what would have happened.
#6 There are more angry heavly armed men in blue suits up on Culps Hill than old Issac thinks. He is rebuffed in a very costly manner:Old Juan