US Civil War

Gettysburg Message Forum

[ Back to the listing ] [ Post Reply ] [ Help ] [ Search ]
[ List All Forums ]

Posted By: on: 08/14/2000 10:19:03 EDT
Subject: RE: My New Website!

Message Detail:
Hi folks! Well, I've been working on putting together a website for a few weeks! It's called "General John Buford's Cavalry in the Gettysburg Campaign." I only have a few things done on it but am working hard on it. So far, there's biographies of commanders Devin, Gamble, and Merritt, and a page on my Living History Portrayal of Devin. Also, a links page and suggested reading.
I've kept the graphics very basic for now, in order to concentrate on the information text. A lot of work to do yet!!! Please take a look when you get a chance and suggest anything you think of. Thanks and stay tuned!
J.D.

JD,
I'd like to add my belated "well done" to the list. Your site is a welcome addition to the world of Gettysburg websites. Great job! (I hope this doesn't mean you won't be contributing to the Resource Center!)
Bill N-T

J.D., Excellent!!
Barb

Thanks, folks, and Bill - you know I'd never stop bothering you! :-) My site just gives me a place to conentrate on that subject... I'll be contributing just as much. In fact, I have a couple of unique ideas for the Resource Center based on a book I just purchased. Will fill you in on the details shortly!
J.D.

View Parent Message

Post a follow up message
NAME:
EMAIL:
SUBJECT:
Type your Reply here:

NOTIFY ME: Yes No
This posting is a:
Comment
Question
Idea

Don't Agree
Challenge
Heads-Up!

Need Feedback
Meeting Request
LINK URL:
LINK TITLE:
IMAGE URL:

Message Search
Search ALL Forums
Filter Messages
Show messages for past days.
Name Search
Type in a full or partial name
Keyword Search
Enter keyword(s) you want to search for seperated by a space.

Match Case?
Match ALL Keywords
Match ANY Keyword